Monday, September 15, 2008

politcking.

As most of you know, I skim--er, read and meditate on, way too many blogs.

Since both conventions are over and November is quickly approaching, I've been trying to keep up with some politics, even though from my home hundreds of thousands of miles away from the States, I can feel the repercussions of these campaigns in the media at large. I'm already tired of hearing about Palin, McCain, and Obama. I don't care about their social lives or the things you can find that will help produce scandal. I live in a country where they have to report the wealth of their candidates, just so the citizens will know those candidates will not be persuaded into corruption later in office. Really, with all the politicians--whether they are a mom or a POW who can't type e-mails or an inexperienced soothsayer or Joe Biden, America will be alright.

America. Will. Be. Alright.

But, despite my overarching belief that America is going to pull through regardless, I have been trying to keep up with several political blogs/sites that help to inform, of course mostly with a conservative bent, and I figured I'd share those.

1. PolitiFact - checks their lies
2. RealClearPolitics - pretty unbiased
3. Instapundit - conservative, but one of the more unbiased, defends SP too much for my liking
4. Townhall - very biased, but intelligent
5. The Campaign Spot - conservative and biased