Thursday, September 11, 2008

ok, so this is the plan

1) I have been really random and bad about this thing.
2) I want to post more frequently, to help you all know more about my life.
3) I want to post in a couple of specific categories, mostly there will be photo posts, story posts, and experience posts. There will also be justsoyouknow and friends posts so you will know what specific things are happening. I'll try to space these out every day or so. I want to highlight friends.

Here's the thing...
1) I'm really good at making goals and not following through.
2) The fact that my camera no longer exists makes me feed off the pictures from Erin, and mostly pictures from the past. Eventually, the pictures will run out.
3) I'm still going to have rambly posts and music posts and roller coaster posts which involve nobody but myself. Sorry, but it's one way to stay sane.
4) See #1.

We'll see how it goes.