Sunday, April 5, 2009

even more links

I don't know. Maybe I've spent way too much time online this weekend. But here are some links and articles I met along the way.

Six Reasons to Believe that God is Really There
For those of you too lazy to read Tim Keller's awesome book, The Reason for God.

Seven Signs of a Genuine Ministry
Convicting.

Four Ways to Explain What Happened on the Cross
I read John Stott's Cross of Christ a couple of years ago, and it immediately became one of the twenty or so books I think every believer should read.

One of the Most Important Prayer Requests
Once more, Piper is right-on.

19 Worst Drive-Thru Foods in America
I'm making a sign up list for friends who want to take me to each of these places when I come home, by the way. I figure I'll eat the 19 worst ones first, and then go back for a second round of "better options."

Study the Bible Better

BiblicalStudies.org.uk

Free NT Online Courses from Atlantic Baptist University


Shai Linne: theo-centric hip-hop that's...not bad.
This is his blog. Make sure to read the lyrics to his CDs on the left-hand column. You'll learn something.

See Some Interesting Media

Cindy Winters, wife of slain Pastor Fred Winters, speaks love on the Today Show


An Israeli guy mixes amateur videos on YouTube

What If Starbucks Marketed Like A Church?

~ and the people who made the video